Don Bodin's Music, Life and Art Blog

Composer/Artist Don Bodin's account of real life adventures as he sails the sea of music, movies, games, art, life and living with a passion for creation and a need to pay his rent.

7/27/09

Music from BAD COP

At the beginning of this year I scored music for the film BAD COP which was David Carradine's last completed film in a starring role. While listening to my iTunes on shuffle today I came across 2 cues I created for the score that I was very fond of and wanted to share.

'Reflections'
cue from the film BAD COP
written and produced by Don Bodin


Unable to hear the track? Download the MP3 here.



'Piano Sonata No. 14'
(Beethoven's moonlight sonata) a cue from the film BAD COP
arranged by Don Bodin


Unable to hear the track? Download the MP3 here.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home